NATURAL AND VEGAN, ALWAYS >>>
Greetings from the flawless foundation Golden Pine, our cruelty-free, natural foundation with yellow and golden pigments. This colour is perfect for darker skin types that have a warm (yellow and orange) undertone. After sweeping on this light powder, you'll see a blend so smooth - you forget you're wearing makeup at all. (To apply the mineral foundation, we recommend using a kabuki brush or a foundation brush. For more flawless foundation coverage, use a flatter brush or in any case a brush with very densely packed bristles, and blend with a larger, fluffier brush to get an even, natural finish.) For more help and a useful video, check out our Instruction Manual tab.
Rooted in ethics, we are proud to deliver natural makeup at an affordable price - that is also cruelty-free.
We love the loose powder foundations because they allow you to have stunning coverage with a matte, flawless and astonishingly natural result (plus, help for sun-protection), and more:
Benefits of the mineral foundations:
Free of Preservatives, Talc, Fragrance, Parabens, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Bismuth oxychloride and other chemicals.
Try our mineral foundations by choosing an affordable, darling mini jar of flawless foundation to test out the colour.
|Choose your colour||Golden Pine|
|Skin colour||Tinted skin|
|Compact or Loose powder||Loose powder|
|Option as alternative - try a sample||Unfortunately no alternative|
|INCI||mica (CI77019), zinc oxide (CI77947) +/- [CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007]|
|Content/Size||+/- 8 grams netto weight|
|Number of items included||1|
|Recommended Makeup brush||Kabuki brush|
How to apply mineral foundation for the right amount of coverage? For the best result, use one of our makeup powder brushes.
• Sprinkle a little foundation powder in the lid of the jar (first remove the label on the sifter inside the jar)
• Gently pick up the powder with your makeup brush. Remember, a little goes a long way.
• Apply the foundation powder to your face with gentle, circular motions to ensure an even coverage.
• Repeat these steps until you have the right amount of coverage.
• The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin. Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 2-3 applications is just the right amount.
Curious for more tips in how to apply mineral makeup? Consider our page How to apply mineral makeup.How to apply mineral makeup
Insider tip... The quality of your brush is important for a smooth application. The choice of your brush depends on the look you want to achieve. The longer and more fluffy the hairs are, the lighter and smoother your foundation will be applied. For more opaque result you use a firm brush with shorter hair.