NATURAL AND VEGAN, ALWAYS >>>
This natural foundation Birch is fantastic for those with light skin tones who want to look absolutely flawless. Light tones with neutral and pink (cool ) undertones look especially gorgeous in this shade. Get the best results with our soft, fluffy kabuki brush.
Rooted in ethics, we are proud to deliver natural makeup at an affordable price - that is also cruelty-free.
We love the loose powder foundations because they allow you to have stunning coverage with a matte, flawless and astonishingly natural result (plus, help for sun-protection), and more:
Benefits of the mineral foundations:
Free of Preservatives, Talc, Fragrance, Parabens, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Bismuth oxychloride and other chemicals.
|Choose your colour||Birch|
|Skin colour||Light skin|
|Compact or Loose powder||Loose powder|
|This is the matching colour for our old number||foundation 1.2|
|Option as alternative - try a sample||Compact Pippa|
|INCI||mica (CI77019), zinc oxide (CI77947) +/- [CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007]|
|Content/Size||+/- 8 grams netto weight|
|Number of items included||1|
|Recommended Makeup brush||Kabuki brush|
How to apply mineral foundation for the right amount of coverage? For the best result, use one of our makeup powder brushes.
• Sprinkle a little foundation powder in the lid of the jar (first remove the label on the sifter inside the jar)
• Gently pick up the powder with your makeup brush. Remember, a little goes a long way.
• Apply the foundation powder to your face with gentle, circular motions to ensure an even coverage.
• Repeat these steps until you have the right amount of coverage.
• The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin. Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 2-3 applications is just the right amount.
Curious for more tips in how to apply mineral makeup? Consider our page How to apply mineral makeup.How to apply mineral makeup
Insider tip... The quality of your brush is important for a smooth application. The choice of your brush depends on the look you want to achieve. The longer and more fluffy the hairs are, the lighter and smoother your foundation will be applied. For more opaque result you use a firm brush with shorter hair.