NATURAL AND VEGAN, ALWAYS >>>
Please meet our non comedogenic foundation Merbau. This beautiful shade reflects the wonderful, natural shade of the stunning wood it's named after. If you have a medium to lightly tanned skin tone with neutral-cool undertones, Merbau is a fantastic choice. To swirl into a flawless look, we recommend you apply the mineral foundation with a kabuki brush or a foundation brush. To create more coverage with this non comedogenic foundation, use a flatter brush or in any case a brush with very densely packed bristles, and blend with a larger, fluffier brush to get an even, natural finish.
Rooted in ethics, we are proud to deliver natural makeup at an affordable price - that is also cruelty-free.
We love the loose powder foundations because they allow you to have stunning coverage with a matte, flawless and astonishingly natural result (plus, help for sun-protection), and more:
Benefits of the mineral foundations:
Free of Preservatives, Talc, Fragrance, Parabens, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Bismuth oxychloride and other chemicals.
Try our mineral foundations by choosing an affordable, darling mini jar of flawless foundation to test out the colour.
|INCI||mica (CI77019), zinc oxide (CI77947) +/- [CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007]|
|Skin colour||Tinted skin|
|Content/Size||+/- 8 grams netto weight|
|Compact or Loose powder||Loose powder|
|1 shade lighter||Foundation Willow|
|1 shade darker||Foundation Autumn Teak|
|Option as alternative - try a sample||Pressed Adele or Greta|
|Recommended Makeup brush||Kabuki brush|
|This is the matching colour for our old number||foundation 3.14|
|Number of items included||1|
How to apply mineral foundation for the right amount of coverage? For the best result, use one of our makeup powder brushes.
• Sprinkle a little foundation powder in the lid of the jar (first remove the label on the sifter inside the jar)
• Gently pick up the powder with your makeup brush. Remember, a little goes a long way.
• Apply the foundation powder to your face with gentle, circular motions to ensure an even coverage.
• Repeat these steps until you have the right amount of coverage.
• The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin. Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 2-3 applications is just the right amount.
Curious for more tips in how to apply mineral makeup? Consider our page How to apply mineral makeup.How to apply mineral makeup
Insider tip... The quality of your brush is important for a smooth application. The choice of your brush depends on the look you want to achieve. The longer and more fluffy the hairs are, the lighter and smoother your foundation will be applied. For more opaque result you use a firm brush with shorter hair.